Co-Managed IT Services
Whether your business requires long-term staffing or security solutions, Live Oak takes the stress out of running a site. Discover why we’re the best co-managed IT services company in Texas!
Do I Need Co-Managed IT Support?
- If your in-house IT department is currently operating at maximum capacity, a co-managed partner can tackle projects that keep getting pushed off for later.
- Co-managed IT providers can fill existing gaps in your current team’s expertise and capacity.
- Your in-house IT department either can’t afford a full-time employee or only needs a part-time professional.
- Your IT team needs assistance with one specific element (like security, troubleshooting, etc.).
Our Co-Managed IT Services
Live Oak offers unlimited support as needed (both on-site and remote). We pride ourselves on providing 24/7 health and security monitoring of all of the systems in place.
- Compliance assistance
- Automated infrastructure and service desk reporting (and set intervals)
- Hardware and software
- Ongoing firewall management for the duration of the partnership.
- Ongoing backup management (both on-site and cloud, as needed)
- Cybersecurity awareness training as needed
- Security and patch management for all network devices (plus Windows/Mac computers in the fleet)
- Ongoing employee onboarding & offboarding (including procurement support)
- Vendor selection and management (e.g., copiers, A/V, VOIP system)
- Limited 3rd party service and software support (with vendor involvement)
For every client, we also recommend quarterly partnership review meetings with one of our Client Success Advisors.
The Benefits of Co-Managed IT Services
No matter the industry or size of the company, there’s always a need for IT services. There are multiple advantages of switching to a co-managed IT support team:
A co-managed IT partner means paying for the services you need. If you don’t need to hire a full-time employee, an outsourced specialist can focus on 1-2 elements instead.
Assistance with In-House IT
A great co-managed IT team helps you with any and all IT-related issues, like software installation, security updates, training, and technical support.
Your Company Retains Control
While Live Oak might make specific recommendations, we defer to your organization’s IT strategy and trajectory. After all, your IT team knows best!
Co-managed services can scale up or down based on your organization’s needs. This flexibility allows you to adapt to changing IT requirements without hiring or laying off staff.
Focus on What Matters Most
With a shared IT management workload, your in-house IT team can focus on strategic initiatives and core business objectives. Let us focus on day-to-day maintenance and troubleshooting.
Access to Greater Tools and Tech
Since it’s our business to provide the best IT assistance possible, Live Oak has access to the most current tools, software, technology, and training courses.
Co-managed IT support should offer a focus on cybersecurity. By bolstering our partners’ defenses against cyber threats, we ensure that all sensitive data is protected.
The difference between these services depends on how much control you want to give, your budget, and your specific needs.
- With co-managed services, you collaborate with your in-house IT team and an external provider, sharing responsibilities. This offers flexibility and cost savings while keeping strategic control in-house.
- Fully-managed IT services mean your enterprise will hand over all IT functions to an external provider like Live Oak. Control and the level of involvement is dependent on the client.
The Live Oak Approach
Your company is going to change. And as staff sizes grow and shrink, so will your IT needs. Outsourcing to Live Oak means flexible IT resources when you’re booming and scaling down if times ever get lean.
We’ll help you scale your IT resources effectively and efficiently – so you can get back to running your company. After all, your success is our success.
An MSP That Goes Above & Beyond
At Live Oak, your business will always talk to real humans, not chatbots. We make it easy to resolve issues, streamline communication, and take care of IT tasks.
To remove security vulnerabilities (like adding and removing staff from working environments), Live Oak IT manages all client work under “one roof.”
No two businesses’ needs are the same. Once we get started, every enterprise receives a custom IT roadmap to identify gaps and craft a detailed plan of action.
We don’t believe in hidden fees. Our customers always know what they’re being charged for – before they receive a bill.
In order to identify and address IT issues, a proactive team ensures that there will be minimal disruptions down the line.
If you’ve recently had turnover or have never had an in-house team, it can be challenging to understand ever-evolving technologies and best practices. Every quarter, our experts will provide you with the highlights and recommendations.
Looking for a new managed service provider? You’ve come to the right place.
We go the extra mile to provide partners with custom solutions. We never outsource our customer service to other companies or countries. When you partner with us, you’re working with the Live Oak team.
Whether you’re looking for a virtual IT department, a temporary staffing solution, or someone to set up your environment correctly, there’s a custom service for you.
Get in touch with us to discover more!
We pride ourselves on our reputation for customer satisfaction. By focusing on our clients’ individual needs and treating them like human beings, we’ve achieved an average 98% satisfaction rating.
What we do